The UK government has confirmed that we are an essential service and we are working with Reigate and Banstead Council and other local food banks to help provide access to emergency food supplies.
Alongside this our priority is the safety of everyone who volunteers at or uses our food banks.
The way we operate our food banks has changed:
– We are only operating from outside our buildings, via the car parks.
– Please queue, 2 metres away from the next person.
– Food parcels will be pre-packed only and there may be some items missing due to lack of availability
– We won’t be able to swap items.
– We are not able to serve the usual snacks and drinks, nor engage in detailed conversations.
– Please be patient, we are doing the best we can.
If you need to be referred to a food bank please contact your support agency, school, family centre or the council helpline on 01737 276000 or www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/coronavirus