Loveworks Food Banks are committed to providing emergency food during the current crisis. We still operate on a ‘referrals only’ basis from our Merstham and Woodhatch centres.
If you are in crisis and need to be referred to a food bank please contact your support agency, school, family centre, Citizens Advice Bureau, Reigate and Banstead Borough Council helpline on 01737 276000 or www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/coronavirus
We have had to make changes to the way we run food banks for the safety of our volunteers and food bank users.
– Food Banks are open by appointment only, through a referral partner
– We are operating from outside our buildings, via the car parks using social distancing guidelines
– Food parcels will be pre-packed only and there may be some items missing due to lack of availability
– where it is safer for someone not to visit a food bank home deliveries can be arranged
* Please note we need to focus on essential emergency support for people unable to afford food. If you are having problems accessing the food you need but can afford it please call RBBC on 01737 276000 or The Surrey County Council helpline 0300 200 1002.
THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to help us during this crisis and our amazing volunteers who are working hard to keep the service running safely and efficiently.