Donating during Covid
We are accepting donations but to keep you and our volunteers safe we have updated our operating procedures.
Please can we can ask when you are donating you:
- Always wear a mask
- Maintain 2 metres distance between your self and anyone else
- Try to limit the number of visits by consolidating multiple donations or join up with neighbours etc.
- If you have a large donation email email@example.com to arrange a time to drop-off
The safest ways to donate are by donating money so we can buy stock when we need it or you can arrange a supermarket delivery to our warehouse (see address below) Tues-Fri 10am – 12.30pm
In order to keep Loveworks warehouse covid safe for our volunteer food bank, logistic and driving teams we have had to reduce the drop off times at our warehouse to just a Saturday (unless with prior agreement):
Sat 10-12pm: Loveworks, Unit 4, Redhill 23 Business Park, Redhill RH1 2GD – Please go to the large shutter door and either leave donations outside it or on the shelf to the left of the door.
Donations can also be left at the following venues
- Tues – Fri: 10am-12 Merstham Hub, Portland Drive, Merstham RH1 3HY
- Mon-Sat: Nationwide Building Society, High Street, Reigate
If these times are not convenient or you have a large delivery email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Bank urgent needs (in priority order):
- Tins of meat casserole (ideally 2/3 tins same thing for large families)
- Tinned corn beef, ham etc
- Pasta sauce
- Tinned Potatoes
- Tinned carrots & peas
- Tinned Fruit
- Tinned Custard
- Tinned tomatoes
- Toilet Rolls
- Strong Supermarket bags or ‘Bags for Life’
- Small jars coffee
- We currently do not need pulses, tea, pasta, noodles or tinned mushrooms as we have plenty of stock
- We cannot accept perishable, out of date food, medicines or anything containing alcohol.
Thank You for supporting your local food banks,
The team at Loveworks